Next week is going to be a bit crazy, so thought I'd fill you in now. Thursday, Jack will be having surgery to repair the hyrdocele, with which he was apparently born. I won't go in to all the details, but if you're interested, the link tells all about it. When talks with the doctors first began, it didn't seem like a huge deal. Even having to see a pediatric cardiologist for his newly found heart murmur was managable. But, I took him to his pre-op appointment this week and started to worry. The surgeon is a pediatric urologist who seems more than capable, but still, there are risks. I'm sure it will go perfectly and as the doctor said, he'll be running around and back to normal that night, but we'd still appreciate your prayers :).
On a lighter note...here are some adorable pictures of my adorable boys!
Jack was quite proud of himself for helping Henry learn to use his sippy cup. Henry didn't need the help, but we won't tell Jack!
1 comment:
Have fun in Chicago! We are going there next month to see my sis-in-law. Poor Jack, you guys will be in my prayers. No matter what type of surgery, it's always scary. I still get nervous when the kids get a cold:) Hope you guys are well. The boys are soooo cute. Henry is doll, those eyes!!!
Post a Comment