Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chicago!

Gonna have to get him a suitcase of his own for the next trip.

What a great visit with the Post/Dee family! It was an incredibly busy weekend, but lots of fun. We started out with a graduation party for cousins Rhiannon and Sullivan. We had never been to Uncle Terry and Aunt Debbie's house, so it was a nice visit. They have a big beautiful yard...perfect for games and bug hunting. Oh, and cupcakes and desserts of every kind (literally!) on top of a huge, scrumptious meal. You know he's tired when he doesn't have the energy for cherries and chocolate covered strawberries.Hide the grandma...a favorite childhood game.Bath time in the sink!Jack and Grandpa Bob listening to Peter Pan on record. Fun! I think I remember doing this as a kid?Yes, they are Cubbie fans :)Jack and Great Grandma Post (Bob's mom) at Wildberry...my "must have" on every trip.Love this one...Jack thinking it might be okay to feed this goat at the Milwaukee Zoo.Jack and new buddy Aiden taking a zoo break. Aiden is the lovely little boy of Rachael, Josh Post's girlfriend.I love the look Henry and GG Dee are sharing...

No comments: