Sunday, June 2, 2013

Some May Happenings

He prefers couch naps lately.  Doesn't want to be far from the action, I suppose.
A happy moment around the middle of the first month of treatment.  I didn't take any pictures at the end of the month.  He's back to looking like this now.  I never imagined he could have gotten puffier than this!
Picnic in Green Mountain Falls.  Jack has been super resistant to pictures for the past few months.  He agreed to bargain and let me tell him the times I think a smile is important.  He doesn't have so smile for the others if he doesn't want.
Bubbles!
Nora puts the wand right up to her mouth, yuck.
Field Day at Jack's school
Tug-of-war.  He was not happy to be on the "losing" side.
Jack's kindergarten class. 
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Sampling the birthday cake.  Henry decided on carrot cake this year and enjoyed helping with the process.  My first carrot cake was pretty impressive, in my opinion.
Jack and Mrs. Vinchattle on the last day of school.
I didn't get close enough for a good picture, but this is Jack waving when his name was called at kindergarten promotion last Thursday.  He's come a long way with participating in these types of programs.  Very proud of him. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: