Sunday, December 14, 2014

Disney World 2014

Way back in February we were treated to an amazing family vacation to Disney World.  Bob and Maureen, Jon and Mandy, Josh, Rachel and their kiddos Aiden and Charlie as well as our whole gang.  For some sad reason I didn't take a ton of pictures (maybe I was leaving that up to Mandy?), but it was a fantastic week.  The kids were so much fun and were seriously in heaven the whole time.  One of those vacations that you don't want to end! Here they are waiting to have lunch with the princesses.  An event for which Nora was treated to a new fancy princess dress (she's still wearing it almost a year later!).

She got to meet and take pictures with each princess.  She was in awe.  

She had no idea who Aurora was before we went to pick out a dress.  She just wanted the pink one.

Watching the Epcot light show (with a little dinner on his face saved for later).

Mmmm, ice cream.  So many treats were had!

The boys loved meeting each character and getting their pictures taken with them all.  In fact, that reminds me I'm yet to print them for their autograph books! Needless to say we spent a lot of time waiting in character lines, but they were pleased to.

So happy.  Note the tiara, from Grandpa of course.



It took Nora and Charlie a few days to realize they are the same age and could have some fun together.

Sadly, our only family picture.  Nora was probably most excited to meet Minnie.  



And more junk food...


Everybody in!

1 comment:

2p said...

Yay for more blog posts! I loved the pictures! I'll have to save up for a Disney trip now.