Oh my goodness Dana- Nora could not look more like you as a little girl! Just how I remember you! :) You take great photos- the tree pics are amazing! Wish we were there to see them with you.
Breathtaking photos. I am so jealous of the weather and the scenery! Must have been so good for your soul to get out and see nature. Love you all.
Awesome pics, Dana!Mandy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness Dana- Nora could not look more like you as a little girl! Just how I remember you! :) You take great photos- the tree pics are amazing! Wish we were there to see them with you.
Breathtaking photos. I am so jealous of the weather and the scenery! Must have been so good for your soul to get out and see nature. Love you all.
Awesome pics, Dana!
Mandy
Post a Comment