Monday, October 31, 2011

Snowy Day

Figured I better finish up this post that has been in "draft" for days before I  make a Halloween post  tomorrow (hopefully!).  We did end up getting a good amount of snow last week.  Josh had school that day, so I bundled them all up (a 30 minute process) and went out with them (for probably less than 30 minutes).  Nora and I snuggled in the garage while they played.  She didn't mind the chill a bit and loved watching brothers in action.


Love those sweet lips!




Could NOT get them to pose.  


Eating snow.


This precious picture reminds me of the precious face seen in this post.  One of my favorite pictures of Henry.  While you're there, watch the little video of Jack playing in the snow.  He had just turned two, Josh had just returned from Afghanistan, we were staying with the Sellers in VA and Henry was about 3 months old.  I forgot he used to say "aye-ya" for yes. I love his little voice and am so sad it's gone!  Thank goodness Henry still has that sweet voice and we'll get a few years of it with Nora.  It was strange looking back at those deployment-time posts.  Boy am I grateful for where we are now...happy, healthy and TOGETHER! But, I have no doubt those challenging times made us a stronger family and I don't  think we'd do things any differently, given the chance.  Well, I suppose we'd have Josh present for Henry's birth...that was a biggie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: