Thursday, October 27, 2011

Preschool Events

At our field trip to the pumpkin patch, Wishing Star Farm. I believe this is the day Henry started us all on the nasty stomach bug, so he didn't play much, but Jack had a great time.  They had this neat bounce pillow thing.


Pretty view of snowy Pikes Peak.


The one thing Henry did enjoy!  They loved this giant, and fast, slide.  I remember  going on it with Henry last year and struggling to carry him back up the hill.  Glad he can do it on his own now!


Riding a pony. He wouldn't go near these guys last year but couldn't stop talking about riding one this year.  


Jack and his 3-day class before the start of their program.  He's the oldest this year and seems to be taking that responsibility seriously.  Henry is in the 2-day class.  I'll get a video clip with him up soon.


There are so few opportunities to dress Nora up, I had to!


I love that they are in the same class.  They do too.  Henry did well, better than expected.  I really thought he'd totally clam-up, but he participated a good deal.  Not a whole lot of singing, but he did many of the motions.  Considering until now Jack stood like a statue at these things, this is great progress for the Thomas boys.


I love this series of pictures..had to post them all.  Note day two of dress up!  Love these  tights and shoes from Grandma Post.
So...eyeing the shoe.  Deciding on the easiest way to her mouth....


Got it, but this is kind of tricky....


hmmmm, now what?


Mommy helped.


Can't worry about balancing to sit up when there's a shoe to chew.  


Hi Mom...aren't my ruffles sweet?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Jackson wanted to see the picture of Nora 'eating her shoe' over and over... giggles. :)

mitchellunited said...

Love these. Nora is getting so big! I love her ruffle bum!