Henry, our little builder. He got shy here and knocked it over, but he was building a house with crayons. |
Tell me this isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen!! I'm so glad we decided to say no to pirates for Halloween. We told them they needed to be good guys and they chose super heroes. They have no real knowledge of what a super hero is, but they've been pretending to be them for a while now. We got them a book with a couple Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman stories. They were actually scared of them at first, but request it constantly now and are picking up on all the cool super-powers. I'm happy to report they just might like Wonder Woman and her powers best of all. So, I found a cute shop on Etsy and ordered them these capes. One of our best purchases ever! They have already provided hours of great imaginative play. You know I'm not in to characters much, but this seems different for whatever reason, so I'm all for it. Until they start getting too rowdy of course. |
Precious little munchkin sitting up...using Bailey for a little extra support. She's not sturdy enough to set on the wood floor by herself, but her balance is pretty good. |

1 comment:
LOVE these updates... SO much happening! :)
Post a Comment