Happy to be baking muffins with mommy while brothers are at school. Yes, I'm aware of the warning label about putting babies on the counter in Bumbos. I'm responsible about it, I promise. She loves it.
The Harpers came for dinner a few weeks ago. Kids were cozy on the sofa-sleeper watching Polar Express. Love how Ethan is smiling while the others look like there is something major happening in the movie.
Sleepy kiddos.
Floor time with Nora. She's liking the freedom of lying down on a blanket more and more. Especially when she's naked, as in this case. Oh, and my "say something funny" for pictures is totally backfiring on me.
Unpacking more than a week after returning from our trip...
1 comment:
Your inspiring me to blog more... glad I decided to take a peek today. (Though it makes me miss you guys all the more...)
Post a Comment