Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Nora

 
A clip of Nora yesterday when I went to get her from her nap.  She sleeps on her belly, but has been flipping herself over a lot lately.  She doesn't know how to get back to her belly, so it wakes her up.  Luckily, even in the middle of the night, she's happy. 
(It's dark, but does lighten up a bit a few seconds in)


I can't believe our little girl is 4 months old.  I didn't feel this sadness over the boys growing up.  I see newborn pictures of her and long to be able to keep her that way.  Yes, each stage is its own fun, especially this one, but I don't want to lose my sweet, cuddly baby.  Maybe it's because I see how big the boys are getting.  They're turning in to "kids"! Or maybe it's because we're undecided about whether we'll have another.  Either way, I suppose it's good because it makes me appreciate each moment.

Tummy time with Bailey.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: