Thursday, September 1, 2011

A few more in Chicago

Josh, Jon, Josh Post and cousin Erick spent one day down by Wrigley hanging out and going to a game. See that smile on Josh's face? A good day.
Maureen, Mandy and I took the kids to the zoo that day. I'll get those pictures from Mandy later.
Making rice crispy treats with Grandma. In chef's hats of course.

Just clipping some herbs from the garden. Maureen will be making LOTS of pesto!

Out feeding the ducks in the backyard. Love Jack's little arm around Grandma.

The kids had such a good time. Nora was a little angel and the boys were thoroughly entertained 24/7. They both cried once we got back to Colorado and realized we were driving home. Henry said "we're driving to Grandma and Grandpa's, right Mommy?". Poor boys. They've been spoiled with grandparent time this month and really miss them all. (how thick do I need to lay it on for you guys to buy plane tickets out here??)

My sweet girl. I think this was waiting for Josh to load the car seats in the rental car. I should have taken a picture of us with all our stuff in the airport. An amazing amount. You should have seen the looks people gave us. Like "really, you're traveling with 3 small children and all that crap? Shouldn't you just stay home?". It was all worth it though.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: