Jon and Mandy's wedding was beautiful. It was a perfect day at a gorgeous location. It was so special to be able to spend the whole week there and for us all to be part of their day. And the boys loved the whole experience. They even walked down the isle perfectly! I thought for sure Josh or I would have to go get them halfway down.
However, I am SO disappointed in the lack of pictures I took! I know the photographer has good ones, so I'll get those up when they come.
However, I am SO disappointed in the lack of pictures I took! I know the photographer has good ones, so I'll get those up when they come.
![]() |
| They were so handsome in their suits! Here they are anxiously awaiting their boutonnieres. |
| Can't believe Jon is married! So excited to have gained Mandy as a sister-in-law. Isn't she a beautiful bride? |
![]() |
| Very, very sleepy boys. My kids are not known for falling asleep in public, no matter how tired, so this was amazing. Not to mention the loud music just feet away. |



2 comments:
Oh my goodness- I can't get over Nora in that dress! Where did you get it?? I want one for Mia- we are going to a wedding soon! Looks like you had so much fun! You guys are brave to travel with 3 kids and lots of 'crap'!
Everyone looked so nice and you are right....it was a fabulous wedding...I miss everyone.
Love all of you Grandma Post
Post a Comment