Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Uff Da Part 1

Uff Da is the family reunion and golf tournament we have every year with my dad's side of the family. This was the 17th year! Josh and I volunteered to host last year before I was pregnant. I should have known better because we knew we wanted to be pregnant, but I guess I thought it was no big deal. Wrong! It was a bit challenging to plan with a newborn, but thanks to a lot of help from Josh and my parents, we pulled it off and it was a great success (at least I think it was...). All the kids stayed up way too late every night, but still had tons of fun, despite a few extra tantrums. It's so fun that my cousins and I all have young children. Hopefully they will grow up enjoying each other as much as we all have.

The first night we had everyone to our house to barbeque. It was a tight fit in our non-air-conditioned house, but fun. Here's sweet Henry playing on the deck...
Nora snuggling with Aunt Joyce...

My favorite outfit of Nora's...

Arabella, Henry and Jack watching Polar Express on our bed. Bella looks like she could be their sister, huh? Little Harrison too. Really, they all could pass for brother and sister!

Clearly something was very funny...probably the manly pink cups :)

Friday night we had dinner and fun at the Ranch House in our neighborhood. Here's Henry enjoying the splash pad...

A messy, yummy s'more. His first, I believe.

I love the joyful look on his face. Playing soccer on the lawn with the whole gang.

Past grumpy Henry's bedtime, but a nice smile from Grandpa...



Posted by Picasa

No comments: