Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My pics

So, I like the new camera. I do. But, it unfortunately does not take the same quality pictures as the big one. However, I suspect some of that is operator error.
Mandy playing a cute game at the shower. 

Uncle Josh meeting Nora at our traditional Wildberry breakfast.  I love that place.

Nora in blurry action with G & G at breakfast.

This traveling business is exhausting.

Nora and Rachel.  The baby bump is a perfect seat!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

2p said...

What kinds of cameras do you have?

I'm glad you had a great trip to Chicago and that Nora was a happy traveler! She's one adorable little munchkin!

The Thomas Family said...

Carolyn - The "big" camera is a 5 year old Canon Rebel XT DSLR. I love it because even though I don't use any of the fancy features, it takes good pictures that are never blurry. The new "little" one is a Nikon S9100. It has tons of features and great zoom, but I haven't read the manual yet which I need to do according to the reviews, even though it's technically a point and shoot. Got it because I wanted something for on-the-go, but it's not performing as well as I hoped. If only I had your editing skills!! And time for a real photography class!

2p said...

LOL, I def. don't have skillz in the editing department. I just work my way through either the Picasa or Picnik tools until I find something I like. But that takes time and it doesn't always happen. I too wish I could take a photography course, or a Photoshop editing course on the off chance I ever save enough money up to buy the software.