It's only been cold for a couple weeks and I'm already at a loss for what to do to entertain the boys inside. Actually, they are fine and not really in need of entertainment, it's mostly mommy! I go stir-crazy if we don't get out of the house. Luckily, we get nice days thrown in between the cold ones. Boys played outside with Josh for a long time on Saturday and we went to the zoo (had it all to ourselves!) on Thursday. It's been months and months since we've had the Wii out, so Josh decided to let them give baseball a try. They loved it, of course. They switched off hitting and pitching.
The very moment I step foot in the kitchen Henry is there pulling over a chair to help. Yes, it's cute, but also frustrating at the times I want to get something done quickly. There's no "quick" when my little helpers are present! We joke Jack will be our athletic one while Henry is the jolly chef (he spends nearly all his play time in his pretend kitchen cooking away). So, Henry happily gave up the Wii for cookie baking...
We didn't get a good picture in time, but they were so adorable here playing "bedtime". They read a story then tucked each other in with the dishcloth...goodnight kiss and all. I love these moments! It's just too bad they stop as soon as they see Josh or I paying attention. My goal lately has been getting Henry's singing on video, which is proving to be impossible. But, it's SO cute!

1 comment:
So cute it makes me laugh out loud.
Post a Comment