Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birthday Boy

Henry's two! I can't believe it. I know everyone says this, but it honestly feels like yesterday that we were moving in to this house and celebrating his first birthday. The year went by so fast! And Henry has changed so very much. I still look at him and see a baby, but clearly that's not the case. The talking is what amazes me most, everyday...just this morning he said "daddy go work". And he's such a sweetheart. My favorite lately is the random hugs and kisses for the baby...and Jack, Daddy, Bailey and everyone else for that matter. So, I guess it's okay if he's still MY baby, right?

We had a few friends over on Sunday for a party. For a good week, Henry walked around the house saying "party" in the most adorable way. Then I made a train cake and Josh brought home balloons. You've never seen happier boys!
Turned out pretty well...

They both stood there staring at the cake for half the day...sure made me feel like mommy-of-the-year :)
Again, unsure about people singing to him...
Lovely chocolaty grin...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya Henry! He looks like such a big boy:( Your train cake totally gives you "mommy of year"...so glad all turned out. Adorable pics.
xoxoxo auntie annika