Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

They did a cute little Fall Program at Jack's school last week. After the end-of-year program last year, I didn't have high hopes for Jack participating and wasn't wrong! I'm not too discouraged by it, it's him and I know it's just shyness for the crowd because he sings all these songs at home and then talked about it so excitedly afterward. This was one moment he was actually doing the movements, though not singing...
Henry enjoying a cookie and milk with the big kids...he was in Heaven! Can't believe he'll be there next year!
Are these not the cutest cowboys you've ever seen?? I love Henry's little grin. If you ask Jack, they were "Woodys". We didn't do many houses, but they had a blast with trick-or-treating this year. Not sure what I'm going to do with all this dang candy though!
Jack insisted mommy dress up too and was thrilled for me to be a cat...luckily he's pretty easy to please.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: