Tried for a first belly shot the other night. Between the dark clothes, bad lighting and distracted photographer, they aren't great, but you kind of get the idea. I'm 16 weeks now, but feel like I've been showing since day one. Guess that's how it goes the third time around. I was feeling pretty good for a couple weeks, but the morning sickness suddenly came back 10x worse last week. It got so bad I had to call in for medication, which I am NOT happy about, but can't really help. Luckily, I'm only having to take it once a day now, rather than around the clock. I'm too scared to try going completely off! Maybe I'll experiment this weekend when Josh is home.
Jack and I had date night Monday night. A theater downtown did a production of If you Give a Cat a Cupcake. It was really cute and Jack enjoyed the whole experience. They even gave the kids milk and cookies after the show! He says he wants to take mommy on dates all the time.

1 comment:
you look fabulous. so sorry your are feeling sick again...yucky! hope it passes quickly.
Post a Comment