Friday, February 5, 2010

silly little boy

This may make me a very cruel mother, but I couldn't resist the photo op. Henry, as I've probably mentioned, is generally a great eater. BUT, he wants what he wants. In this case, he didn't want what I gave him...
REALLY didn't want it.
But here he is the next night eating an adult's portion of spaghetti and meatballs. Although, had I presented him with anything other than long, skinny noodles? Forget it.
On a different note, my littlest man is changing so much these days. I remember going thru this stage with Jack and being amazed. The boy understands everything we say! While his vocabulary is increasing as well, it doesn't compare with what he understands verbally. He'll follow 2 and sometimes 3 step commands, loves putting things away, plays well independently, bothers Jack less and adores helping. He signs "help" (and beams!) every time he does something helpful. How cute is that? Today, I was doing something in the kitchen and said to no one in particular, "it's about time to go get daddy." I turned around a minute later to find Henry bringing me his shoes and jacket!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: