Here's Henry doing what he does best, getting in to trouble. Yes, there is a seatbelt on his high chair, but does it keep him in? Of course not.
You can see why all the trouble he causes is quickly forgotten...Jack and Henry helping to make muffins yesterday. To answer your question (why would this seemingly good mother allow her one year old to stand unattened on a stepstool?)...good question. I don't know what I was thinking. Yes, he did fall and I nearly had a heart attack because of it (think loud crashing sound of precious little noggin hitting floor, hard). To make matters worse, later in the day he fell off the couch! I never had climbing issues with Jack! Luckily the latter was on carpet. Josh promptly emailed me an article on minor concussions in children.
I'm pretty sure a cuter 3 year old doesn't exist. Here, the hat and gloves are acting as hardhat and work gloves while he gives his racecar a tune-up.

No comments:
Post a Comment