Henry is in this new, wonderful stage where he adores kisses. Especially daddy kisses! He insists on being first and last to receive one when dropping Josh off at work or picking him up, at the dinner table, hanging out in bed, when saying hello or goodbye...all the time :). He's a pretty affectionate little guy in general. The other day I went up to get Henry from his nap, Jack was waiting downstairs. Henry was practically bouncing out of my arms he was so excited to get to his favorite big brother. When I set him down, he ran to Jack and wrapped him in a hug. Warms my heart.
Jack has taken to wanting his kisses, and everything else, in 3's. Ever since he turned 3, it's been an important number for him. Toast cut in thirds, 3 more bites, 3 hugs, 3 drinks, you get the point! And almost every day he still asks me, "am I 3 mom?".
Jack has taken to wanting his kisses, and everything else, in 3's. Ever since he turned 3, it's been an important number for him. Toast cut in thirds, 3 more bites, 3 hugs, 3 drinks, you get the point! And almost every day he still asks me, "am I 3 mom?".

2 comments:
Aw, can Henry stay this cute and small forever?!
so cute!
Post a Comment