Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Misc

Henry has suddenly taken a liking to this cute Build-a-Bear Uncle Robbie got when he was born. It's been at the top of his bookshelf forever, but he requested it a while ago and enjoys toting it around. It's practically as big as him! Rob named him Hank :)
I took Henry for is 15 month check up last week. Other than telling me I should take him to the dentist, he's perfect. In fact, he grew 3 inches and nearly 3 pounds in only 3 months! I knew he had grown as most of his 12-18 month clothes are snug and short, but that's quite a leap. The doc said we should feel very lucky to have such a good eater and he'll be bigger than his bro in no time.

Jack's first school artwork on the fridge...
Official Coloradoans!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

So cute to see Jack with that big drill putting on your license plates! He is such a big boy now. His hair doesn't look like it is too red in the pictures. Harrison's is staying really red so far- it's so cute!