Wednesday, September 30, 2009

House


While I was in Colorado last weekend, Josh and I drove down to see the house. Obviously, since he's living there, Josh gets to see it all the time, but I haven't been since it was just framed. Much progress! We close October 29th, which means we should be moved in and living there on the 31st :). Of course we've been excited the whole time, but as it gets closer, and after seeing the house, I can hardly stand the wait! Plane tickets have been bought and plans are being made...we're even planning a birthday party for Henry while the grandparents are in town (can you believe he's almost 1??). Let's just hope we don't miss all the good fall weather.
It doesn't look like it here, but the outside is green. There will be stone in the places it looks unfinished and shutters on the windows.
My 3 favorite things about the house...the fireplace (to be surrounded by stone!), the loft and the view from our bedroom and bathroom...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow- your house is beautiful! We are hoping to come to CO in December/January to see Craig's family. If we do, we want to come see you and your house too!