I'm really slacking here, aren't I? Sorry. As always, things have been busy. And this single-parent non-sense? No fun! (Josh really likes when I use the "single parent" phrase...) But, really, life is good. Josh was here two weekends in a row, Maureen came for a visit, Josh and I had a fabulous weekend away, our house is almost done, our children are amazing and baby Bushbaum finally joined us!
So, we'll start with Maureen and Josh's visit (in the same weekend!).
Henry bathing himself in the sink...

Always, baseball...


Henry's all better! I think it did start with Roseola, then developed in to a nasty sinus infection and some major wheezing. But, after antibiotics and a week of albuteral 3 times a day, he's back to his old happy self. Well, his old self plus 4 new teeth and two more still trying to push thru. Poor guy.

The sunset from mom and dad's backyard...

Visiting the horses next door...


Grandma brought power tools...


While I was away, the grandmas thought it a good idea to give Henry a popcicle...looks like he liked the idea too...

Fun with the little Ikea wagon...


No comments:
Post a Comment