Here's Jack doing his tracing workbook. He enjoys doing these preschool type games and activites so much and is really good at them. He's even starting to sound out words! I'm going to try setting aside specific time during Henry's morning nap to do it with him, at least a few days a week. Might as well do it now while he still thinks it's fun and actually asks for it! I started researching preschools in Colorado Springs. Hoping to do Montessori, but not sure if the budget will stretch for their typically high prices. It's unbelievable he's even old enough. The other day we were driving by a farm with camels. I asked what he noticed was different about camels and he said, "They have humps. And if you take off the hump, it's a horse!". Where does he come up with this stuff??I realize at this age Henry should be feeding himself, but this mess is what I have to deal with at EVERY meal!
Hands down, Henry's favorite part of the day is going in to get Jack from his nap. He starts getting excited, saying "ja", the moment we head down the hallway and squeals with delight when I open the door. He throws himself on the bed and just wants to laugh and play with his big brother. It's so adorable. I'll have to try for better pictures next time.
1 comment:
Oooooh, I love this post! Lots of text!
Funny about the camel/horse comment. We just learned a song the other day about Alice the camel who has 5 humps and then the song counts down to one hump and then none and then Alice is a horse, just like Jack noticed. What a smartie. And definitely have fun teaching him things. Sean loved it and then didn't want to hear one more peep about letters, sounds or numbers for months! He's back to enjoying learning that stuff now, thank goodness.
I love the story of Henry squealing to go wake Jack up. Thanks for the smile!
Post a Comment