Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Technical Sergeant

My weekend in Colorado Springs went quite well. It was great to have some alone time and lots of fun with Nicole. Found many great houses too. I meant to take some pictures of my favorites, but by the time I finally remembered, the camera battery had died. Now we wait for the perfect job! Best of all, the boys did wonderfully. Josh and Jon were great...nice for them to get some brother time in too. And, I came home to a clean, dirty-laundry-free house! I guess the down side of the weekend was Henry getting use to bottles. He's not thrilled to be back to nursing, which takes some patience on his part, unlike a bottle. I'm hoping he'll get used to it again quickly, cause we're not stopping! To think I was worried he would give Josh a hard time with feedings.

Nicole and I donning some fashionable home viewing gear... As for the title of this post...after a full year of waiting for his turn, I'm proud to introduce Tech Sergeant Thomas...Jack asked to play on the bed in the couch today. And for a picture of the bugs I brought from CO.Teeth!Brothers enjoying one of their first baths together. Well, Jack doesn't look like he's enjoying things, but that's only because I made him look up from what he was doing. The other 10 pictures I have are of the top of his messy head.

No comments: