Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Henry on the Go

Henry is crawling! He's still in that beginner, scooting stage, which makes it even more adorable. Seems like we were just getting used to the independence of sitting up and now we have to worry about where he's off to. Apparently this is normal, but along with the crawling comes a lovely period of crying and wakefulness for a good portion of the night! Too curious, I guess? Anyhow, here's a little clip of the newly mobile little guy. Yes, like his big brother, he loves mommy's cell phone, but I've smartened up this time around and only give it to him for special bribing :).


If crawling wasn't enough, he's eating Cheerios too! He loves them, of course, and the look on his face when trying to pick them up is priceless.Pudgy little hand...Cute chewing face...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's been too long since we saw them. The video helps though. I can't believe what a great cheerleader Jack is!