We signed a contract on a new home a few weeks ago, so we'll now be able to make that final. It's a beautiful, brand new home in a master planned community (parks, pool, gym, etc.) called Banning Lewis Ranch. From this link you can see pictures and a virtual tour of the model. We're excited!! It's scheduled for completion at the end of October, so the boys and I are going to stay with my parents in Arizona while Josh starts the job. I certainly never thought we'd be making plans again to move to Arizona and be away from Josh, but this feels very different. It's only 2 months and we'll be able to see him at least a couple times. He'll be hundreds of miles away rather than thousands!!
As a bonus, I'll be around for the end of Annika's pregnancy and the birth of their beautiful baby, something I was quite sad about missing out on. And, we may even be moving my parents to a new house. So, start making plans cause we'll have plenty of room for visitors.
Josh had some extra time during his interview trip to check out the house...done with framing and on to windows and doors...
The view from our backyard. We do have a walkout basement, so hopefully we'll be able to see over whatever house is eventually built behind us.
1 comment:
We are so glad you'll be closer! Can't wait to come visit your new house... looks beautiful! :) Love
Jess, Dave, and Arabella
Post a Comment