Sunday, July 26, 2009
Muffins, Milkshakes, etc
Jack and I made these blueberry muffins the other day for our pregnant neighbor whose husband just deployed for 6 months...I figured we were the perfect people to sympathize. Anyway, of course there were some leftovers for us and they were SO good. You should try them :)
We went to check out the farmer's market at the National Harbor yesterday. It wasn't great (only two booths with produce!). They're in the process of building a children's museum there so they test things out with kids at a small satellite location there. Yesterday was lady bug day.
We found a great new burger place at the harbor, called Elevation Burger. I'm not a fan of fastfood hamburgers, other than In & Out, but this one was really delicious (Jack's new word, by the way). It's a good thing we're moving cause this place is about 3 minutes from out house and would get us in trouble. Jack and I enjoyed an oreo milkshake...
I think this was supposed to capture his cute milkshake mustache, but turned out to be a great shot of his "unruly" hair. I love it!
Both boys are always good for a funny face...
Henry found the dog's water bowl. It's funny that at moments like this, my instinct is to grab the camera, not stop whatever is happening. I guess a little dirty dog water never killed anyone, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those muffins look great. I love that website too. I make her perfect popcorn.1
Post a Comment