We're staying at the Sellers' for a couple weeks while we wait for our house. Jack thinks "Ethan's house" is pretty cool and they are getting along so well. Josh has a few weeks off, so we just plan on getting in some great family time. Nothing too crazy! I had to give up the wonderful camera I had been borrowing from my brother in Arizona, so I'm back to our little one and not taking as many pictures, but here are a couple.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Yay...Daddy's Back!!
Josh finally made it home to us on Saturday...a perfect birthday present for mommy :)! Jack hesitated for about 10 seconds, then was all over him and has been one happy camper since. He keeps saying "daddy come home". Henry is enjoying daddy too. He's quite the mama's boy, so still wants me when in need of major comforting, but Josh has been great with him...as if they never missed a minute!
We're staying at the Sellers' for a couple weeks while we wait for our house. Jack thinks "Ethan's house" is pretty cool and they are getting along so well. Josh has a few weeks off, so we just plan on getting in some great family time. Nothing too crazy! I had to give up the wonderful camera I had been borrowing from my brother in Arizona, so I'm back to our little one and not taking as many pictures, but here are a couple.
Our one and only family picture...we'll have to work on getting a better one!
Finally getting some birthday cake and loving it!
We're staying at the Sellers' for a couple weeks while we wait for our house. Jack thinks "Ethan's house" is pretty cool and they are getting along so well. Josh has a few weeks off, so we just plan on getting in some great family time. Nothing too crazy! I had to give up the wonderful camera I had been borrowing from my brother in Arizona, so I'm back to our little one and not taking as many pictures, but here are a couple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! Welcome home Josh!
Yeah, Josh is home. Best wishes to all of you and Happy Birthday!
So glad you are all together again. :) Happy Birthday to Dana and Jack! Miss you guys!
Love
Jess, Dave, and Arabella
Yahoo... We're so happy for ya'll.
Are you still hoping to come out some time? Hope so.
Keep me posted.
Post a Comment