Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jack's Trip

Mom and Dad were brave last weekend and took Jack with them to visit Adam in California. They left early Saturday and got back very late Sunday. I think it was a lot of work (Jack is just a huge bundle of energy these days and never stops talking!), but they all enjoyed themselves. Adam left yesterday for a 4 month deployment to Qatar. We heard from him today and he made it there safely after stops in New Hampshire, Iceland and Romania.

So, it was just Henry and I for the weekend. He's still not getting better with sleeping, in fact, it seems to have gotten worse in the past week or so. Saturday night he was up every 30-60 minutes. He has his two month appointment tomorrow so maybe the doctor will have a miracle cure for me, haha! I'm open to anything at this point. On a better note, he's getting cuter every day! Actually, I looked at him yesterday and didn't see a newborn anymore. Makes me sad that Josh missed that stage. He should be starting his journey home early next week!

Adam works on C-5's at Travis AFB, so he took them on a little tour. Jack loved it, of course! According to mom and dad, C-5's are the biggest planes in the world.Not a great picture, but I love his face...

No comments: