Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow!

It snowed yesterday! Jack was adamant about not going out to play, but after making him at least try, he of course didn't want to come in. Daddy showed him how to make snow balls, throw them, and eat them (lovely!). Even Henry got out for a little fresh air and a few snow flakes on his cute little cheeks. As for an update on Henry, he's not really getting much better, unfortunately. He is crying less, but still not sleeping very well and fussy in the evenings (generally around dinner clean-up time...go figure!). To top it off, I'm pretty sure he's teething!! Yes, at less than three months old. I noticed him drooling the other day so I looked at his gums and there are two little open slits where the bottom two teeth will be. Ugh!! Luckily though, we now have daddy for help and support :).

Josh and I went out for a great dinner the other night while the boys stayed home with Wendy and Robert. We had put Jack to bed before we left and Henry slept perfectly the whole time. Wendy is due to have their second little one (a girl!) in May, so us being here is good practice for them.Here's us trying to get a cute family shot. The first one is blurry, but I love that Henry is smiling!Despite his fussiness, Henry is quite generous with his smiles. In fact, sometimes he smiles so big, I think a laugh might come out.Here's Jack reading to Henry while Josh and I get ready.

1 comment:

2p said...

You've got to be kidding! I know some babies are born with teeth or get them early but three months (or less!) is just unfair! YOu can only hope that the teething now will make your life easier later. Yeah right.
:) See you next week!