Friday, January 2, 2009
New Year Fun
We went to Zoo Lights the other night. It's a really neat light display at the Phoenix Zoo. Since Jack has been SO in to Christmas lights, I knew he would like it. Unfortunately, most of the pictures didn't turn out well. 
Giving big boy underwear a try! We're not exactly potty-training, just sort of playing with the idea and getting him to think about it. He gets very excited and does go on the toilet, but isn't yet ready to tell us before he has to go. We'll work on it more seriously when we are back and settled in DC.
So cute I can hardly stand it!!
We tried out a great new pizza place on New Years Eve. Here's Jack trying out making his own pie with some dough they gave him while we waited. He tried throwing it up in the air like he saw the pizza chefs doing!
Jack, Henry and I met Jack and Nicole Pedron at a really neat park about 30 minutes away. Jack was very excited to see his friend "Jack Drone"! Here they are feeding crackers to the ducks. The had lots of fun together and the weather was beautiful.
He looked so cute sitting like this, studying all the ducks.
Riding the train...
They don't look exactly thrilled to be on the train. I thought Jack would love it, but he was a little apprehensive for some reason. I guess it's normal for him though...he tends to love things from far away, but not so much up close. We're working on overcoming his fears!
Nicole pointed out that the tail of this little plane says USAF...
I chopped my hair off! I haven't had it this short since high school and I hated it then, but I like it now. I needed a change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice undies, Jack! And you look great, Dana!
Post a Comment