He has started saying "cheese" whenever I pull out the camera, which is really cute, but usually produces this akward, fake smile!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween
Jack was a Chicago Bear for Halloween. We didn't do a whole lot, but he enjoyed himself. We carved his pumpkin when Papa and Nana (Jack FINALLY says a word for Grandma!) got home from work, had some yummy pizza, handed out candy to the trick-or-treaters and had a friend over. He was completely traumatized by some scary costumes (including his Uncle Robbie)...his poor little scream broke my heart. He had a hard time sleeping last night, so I'm not sure if that's due to being overtired or scared. I hope just overtired! He's been extra clingy the past few days and talking a lot about the baby. He was laying in bed with me last night and so sweetly said, "Jack, Mommy, Baby", pointing to each. Maybe his big brother intuition is telling him baby will be coming soon???
He has started saying "cheese" whenever I pull out the camera, which is really cute, but usually produces this akward, fake smile!
Not a great quality picture, but it shows how excited he was about his costume and football.
Jack, Mommy and the 36 week belly...
Love everyone's expressions here. Jack wouldn't touch the "icky" stuff on the inside!
Jack and Superman Aiden. They played SO well together...even took turns with tee-ball for a good 20 minutes. (and here's that fake cheese smile again!)
He has started saying "cheese" whenever I pull out the camera, which is really cute, but usually produces this akward, fake smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Dana, you look great! I can't wait for that baby to join us, but, then again, I don't have to delivery him either. We're eagerly awaiting your return to DC...we're actively looking for houses so maybe we'll be on our way off base by the time you and Josh and Jack and baby get back.
Post a Comment