Thursday, October 30, 2008
Farm
We found a little farm not far from our house. It's definitely no Oxon Hill Farm, but Jack enjoyed it. We met Nicole, Colin, Mario and Jack Pedron, walked around for a bit and picked some pumpkins.
Pulling Jack P around in his wagon...didn't want to ride, just pull!
He was particularly fond of the crazy ostrich! One of his favorite books these days is a Curious George book where George lets an ostrich eat a bugle, so he thought meeting one was pretty fun.
This bike was a little big, but of course he had to try!
Not a whole lot of action on the baby front. I was dilated a bit on Monday, so that's progress, but nothing since. Maybe he'll actually wait till the 17th! I have mixed feelings about that, I suppose...I'm terribly uncomfortable, but a little longer is probably best for everyone. We shall see!
I don't think we have any pictures of the two of them smiling!! Here, you can tell they are both tired and hungry, but still cute :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment