I guess I haven't taken many pictures to post lately! As for a follow-up to the ultrasound on Monday, not much to report. Doc says we'll keep the c-section scheduled and just wait and see what position the baby ends up in. Much to my dismay, she doesn't seem as convinced as before that he'll be joining us early. Of course I want him to be healthy, but I'm tired!! Maybe him being bigger explains some of my additional discomfort?? Who knows, but if it were up to Josh, I'd be going to 42 weeks + so he has less time not knowing his new son. Did I mention there's no way they'll be sending him back now?? Anyway, this weekend is 35 weeks, the point at which Jack was born, so we shall see!
Jack's totally infatuated with driving lately. ALL the time he's asking to drive, wanting the keys and telling me he's going on trips to either Chicago or to see Daddy. He walks out of the room, says "see-ya", closes the door, then comes back and says "back". I ask where he's going and he says "trip cago" or "trip daddy"...it's so cute!


The past few evenings Jack has been helping Papa water the spots the sprinklers miss. He's so proud of his work on the new grass...he says "i do" when he points to it and loves to show Papa where new grass has grown.

Dad and Jack outside the restaurant last night...
No comments:
Post a Comment