I couldn't decide on just a couple of these pictures, so here are a few...
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Brothers
We finally got Jack to hold Henry! He's so cute with him. He's most interested in Henry eating and burping. Every time I'm feeding him, he comes up and says "Henry eat", then makes sure he burps. He also started doing these cute forehead kisses. I think it started by us asking to kiss Henry on his forehead, but Jack took that as Henry kissing him, so now he puts his forehead up against Henry's for a "kiss"...very cute. Mom and Jack were looking at baby pictures of Jack today. Jack definitely did not understand that the baby was not Henry...especially when they came across a picture of Jack wearing the same pants Henry was wearing today! So, overall, things are going well. Henry's nighttime sleep is actually getting worse (up every hour!!), so I'm pretty tired, but I guess the reward is that Jack is doing wonderfully and Henry is just perfect as can be during the day. Hopefully he switches those long naps to the night soon!!
I couldn't decide on just a couple of these pictures, so here are a few...



Being cute in Grandpa's arms...
Getting a sponge bath the other night...he was not thrilled, but was better towards the end.
I couldn't decide on just a couple of these pictures, so here are a few...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet!
Post a Comment