Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! It's been a while since I've updated, so we have lots of pictures to share. Things seem to be getting more hectic around here, but we're surviving. Mom being home has been fantastic and Maureen arrives on Sunday for another week of help. Then we're on our own...yikes! Actually, I'm anxious to get in to somewhat of a routine and be busy again to make these next two months before Josh gets home go more quickly.
Henry is certainly a different baby than Jack was (Jack was so easy going...Henry, not so much!). I'm just hoping he learns day from night SOON! He had his two week check up on Tuesday and is doing wonderfully. He has gained 1 pound and 1 inch since his 3 day appointment! Jack's still doing well too, although he has more "special" moments than he did in the beginning. He'll now ask us to put Henry down and is quite persistent about it.

Jack practicing his throw...in his Bear's jersey, of course.I think he has mommy's cheeks...Henry's first bath...looks happy at first, but that's not how it ended.Fresh and clean Jack in his new truck footy pj's...Adam dropped in for a surprise visit from California! He was supposed to come home for Christmas, but found out he'll be deploying to Qatar at the beginning of the year and will be at training around Christmas. We're bummed, but he's excited for his first deployment. He'll be there for 4 months, but isn't sure of what job he'll be doing yet. They don't have the planes he generally works on there, so I guess he'll be doing whatever they need him to do. Jack has really enjoyed his Uncle Adam time! Adam has helped him master tee-ball...he can now hit the ball clear across the yard, it's pretty amazing. And it's all he wants to do!Our frustrated little boy...My boys helping with the pie baking...

No comments: