Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Henry McDermott Thomas
He's here!! Our adorable little guy arrived, just a little early, at 4:08 this morning, November 11th. He weighs 7lbs even and is 19 inches long. He's been perfect all day...sleeping, eating and even a little looking around. My water broke last night at about 10:30, but it took a few hours to convince me it was true. Arrived at the hospital around 1:30 and he was born via c-section just a few hours later. The surgery went well, actually seemed to be easier than last time. I've been up walking around already, so things are going well! We've had quite a few visitors, but most importantly big brother Jack. After trying to get him to say Henry for months, he walked in to the hospital this morning saying "Henry, Henry, Henry". He was pretty nervous around all the hospital equipment early in the day, but has warmed up now. So, that's it for now...I'm way too tired to think of what to write here!! Here are some pictures from today...I'm sure I'll be posting many more!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How adorable! He looks so much like Jack! Congrats guys!!!
Love
Jess, Dave, and Arabella
He is such a handsome little guy! Good job Mommy! Wish we could be there to give you a BIG hug! Give Jack and Henry hugs from us!
love,
Ingrid, Ken, Sloane & Everett
Oh, Dana, he's just beautiful! Congratulations! You are such a trooper...I still can't believe you had to do this without your husband. I can't wait to see little Henry and big brother Jack again. Come back to DC!!!!!
CONGRATS TO YOU ALL! He so adorable. Forget DC, Come to Colorado!
Love,
the Harpers
Congrats :) He looks prefect!! Can't wait to meet him.
He is a handsome boy !!! Congratulations to all of you !!!!
Love, Cindy & Steve
Post a Comment