Friday, June 1, 2012

Busy May

Love this little dress.  And this sweet baby girl. 
I don't want to speak to soon, but Nora has been sleeping through the night all week! All along I've been saying we just need to get a grandma out here to make it happen...maybe that did it!  Fingers crossed she keeps it up.
This was a fun project.  "Cloud dough".  A Pinterest find.  About 4 parts flour to one part oil.  It called for baby oil, which we went out and bought, but I think any oil would have worked.
 
My little worker bee.  I'm so glad he likes to help for now!
This one I love for the happy smiles.
This one I love for the happy baby sister being included at the kids' table. She climbed up on her own. 
Henry loved, loved, loved showing off for us at his Little Gym end of season performance.
I was expecting this to be just something fun to do, but he really likes it.  The gymnastics part. It's nice that it's his own thing. And he's pretty good.  A great confidence builder for him.
Getting his medal from Miss Valerie.
End of school year zoo trip.  My first zoo trip alone with all 3!  They did wonderfully though.  And I had friends to help :)
With sweet friend Sophie.
Grandma taught Nora how to lick the beater.  She enjoyed the lesson.
Mom and her grandbabies.
 
Was trying to spruce up one of Josh's b-day pictures. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: