Monday, May 30, 2011

Busy Week

Despite its busyness, last week was definitely easier than the one before! Of course Nicole Pedron was here for a visit and Josh only had two days of school, but still, it was nice to be mostly stress-free. The boys had so much fun with Nicole and she was a huge help! She brought some art things for the boys...


With all Nora's spit-up, I was starting to get paranoid about her growth, but was hesitant to take her in to the pediatrician. Josh suggested weighing her on the food scale. She didn't mind a bit and I feel better knowing she was over 8.5lbs! And actually, the spit-up has gotten much better in the past few days. So has her sleep for that matter. She's taking several great naps a day in the bassinet.

Taking her first bottle with help from Jack. The boys were so good at taking the occasional bottle of expressed milk, so I'm glad she finally took it too (she wasn't thrilled with the first attempt). Makes it much easier for me to get out once in a while. Jack was thrilled to help...the big brother moment he'd been waiting for!

Josh's birthday was Wednesday. We had Jack's school field trip to the zoo, so he took the day off work to go with and didn't have school that night. Knowing we wouldn't have enough time to celebrate in the evening after t-ball practice, we had birthday muffins for breakfast. Best family picture yet, I think!



Nora enjoying her thumb. She's not coordinated enough to get it in there very often, but I think we may have a thumb-sucker on our hands when she can. She'll take a pacifier and likes it, but can't keep it in her mouth which just frustrates her.

Nicole and the boys at the zoo.

Silly snuggle time in bed...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: