Monday, May 30, 2011

G & G King Meet Nora

My parents drove up for the weekend to meet Nora. Of course it wasn't enough time, but we greatly enjoyed the visit. Can never have enough grandparent time :)
Boys waiting outside for them to pull up at 6am...
Nora showing off her strong neck for Grandpa...

Jack's end-of-year school celebration was Friday night. I knew he again probably wouldn't sing, but still had a little hope. Nope. He just stood there looking handsome. He smiled when they were done and we allowed to sit down. I can't hardly blame him. I've never liked doing things like that either. Hopefully he'll do it in his own time.

This is as far as his participation went. And only because Abby turned him around and made him!

Getting his certificate from Ms. Lupita.

Knowing I wouldn't have time for baking, the boys and I ordered a cake to celebrate with my parents on Saturday. They chose the design.

I like how we're all smiling at the cake and Nora is looking at the camera, panicked...

Grandma and Grandpa King with sweet Nora...

Pretty in green. She's four weeks already! Actually, feels like much longer than that.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: