Nora is a wonderful baby! She's a good sleeper, eater and especially a good snuggler. We really only hear her cry when she's having her clothes changed. She does spit up quite a bit so has many outfit changes throughout the day, but other than that, is a very peaceful and content little girl. Maureen and Bob were here were here for a week and were a big help around the house and with the kids. Poor boys are now going through grandparent-withdrawal. Josh doesn't go back to work till next week, which is so very nice. He was in Afghanistan for this period of Henry's life, so we're enjoying every minute of it. And I'm so relaxed and able to enjoy all these precious moments with Nora. It's amazing how lovely hanging out nursing a baby all day can be! Of course as I say how relaxed I am, I'm stressing about the boys being sick. Henry has had a cough for a good month or so and both have had the flu on and off for 3 months, this being an "on" week. Terrible timing with a new baby at home! All they want to do is love her, but I'm trying to minimize contact. I think I'll finally take them in to the pediatrician tomorrow to be sure it's nothing serious.
Holding Nora on her first day home...
Holding Nora on her first day home...
Snuggled up with daddy...
Those sharp baby nails found her face right away! Isn't she so sweet though?
She's so alert when she's awake. Already quite curious about the happenings around here. Loves hearing us chat and turns right away towards familiar voices. The boys liked hearing she already knows their voices from when she was in my belly. Jack has even been reading his Bob books to her. Henry walks around saying "hi Nora" and is quick to pipe in with "don't cry Nora" or "what's Nora doing?".

1 comment:
Oooh Dana- she's so sweet!! Glad to hear everything is going so well.
Post a Comment