Josh's company had a children's Christmas party last weekend. Santa even had a gift for each child! There was no chance of either of them sitting on Santa's lap, but I'm proud of Jack for even going up to get his gift.
The grown up party was that night also, at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. It was nice and fun to get dressed up, but Josh and I joked we'd rather have datenight at the movies in comfy clothes! The kids stayed at with the Harpers for the evening and had a great time. There are some cute pictures on Nicole's camera I'll get up when I can.
My silly boys LOVE to snuggle right after baths. I would be freezing running around the house in a towel, but they think it's hilarious.The grown up party was that night also, at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. It was nice and fun to get dressed up, but Josh and I joked we'd rather have datenight at the movies in comfy clothes! The kids stayed at with the Harpers for the evening and had a great time. There are some cute pictures on Nicole's camera I'll get up when I can.

No comments:
Post a Comment