Just in case some of you are yet to hear the news...It's A Girl!!! Yes, that's right. We're adding a baby girl to the family! I think I was so prepared to hear boy, I'm still adjusting and a bit in shock. We would have been very happy with another boy of course, but a daughter will be wonderful. Jack is SO excited. For several days he ran around saying, "my baby is a sister!". I came home with an outfit for her one day and he told me he'd like to pick out two pretty dresses for her. They'll be such good big brothers. She's in there kicking me as I write this :). I'll work on getting ultrasound pictures scanned.
We decorated the Christmas tree the other day. The boys took the job very seriously and are getting more enjoyment out of it than I would have thought possible. Yes, I've had to get on them about not touching or crawling behind it, but overall it's brought great joy. I've always loved Christmas, but it's so much better with excited little ones around! They are loving every minute of all the Christmastime fun.
We decorated the Christmas tree the other day. The boys took the job very seriously and are getting more enjoyment out of it than I would have thought possible. Yes, I've had to get on them about not touching or crawling behind it, but overall it's brought great joy. I've always loved Christmas, but it's so much better with excited little ones around! They are loving every minute of all the Christmastime fun.
This is from a couple weeks ago, but I thought it was cute. We were having lunch and Henry asked me to sing to him. He rejected ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle, You are My Sunshine and whatever else I could come up with. Finally, he started telling me "bat", which I luckily guessed as Take me Out to the Ballgame. Bingo! He asked for it over and over and over and laughed hysterically the whole time. Funny boy.
And speaking of Henry, a funny story...
He was annoyed with Jack for taking his spot on the couch, so was telling him "go away", which is apparently his new line. I said, "Henry, please speak nicely to your brother." His response, "go away, please".

1 comment:
I love their matching jammies!
Post a Comment