Yes, we're back! We randomly stopped by Best Buy last night and came home with a new computer. Frankly, I wasn't missing it much! But, I knew I couldn't live in that computerless little bubble forever, nice as it was. So, I can finally upload and edit all the pictures I've taken in the last few months. I've obviously fallen out of the blogging habit, so I'm going to work hard to get back in to it :). Josh is out of town this weekend, so no excuses. I even finally just caught up on all my family and friend's blogs...I missed you all!
While many of you know this, I'm still excited to make the "formal" announcement. Baby Thomas #3 is on his/her way! I'm 12 weeks along now, which makes us due around April 20th. We've already had one ultrasound to confirm baby is okay in my funky shaped uterus. And, all four of us heard his heartbeat at our appointment a few weeks ago. Just can't get enough of that sound! Yes, we'll find out the gender, probably towards the end of November. This pregnancy has already been very different. Luckily the sickness I never had with the boys is wearing off and I'm starting to feel normal again. I was in a pretty unpleasant rut and feeling like a terrible mother and wife.....so, it's good to be me again. Still obnoxiously tired, but I can deal with that.
The best part of it all is the boys' excitement. While I'm sure Henry doesn't entirely "get it", he often catches me by surprise by randomly kissing my belly (which is definitely not flat anymore) or asking for baby. Jack is SO happy! True to his personality, he's insatiably curious, with dozens of questions each day. He's having difficulty with the amount of time the whole process takes. One week is an eternity to him so April is just incomprehensible. The cutest part is his insistence that it's a girl. Without any prompting he refers to baby as "she" and talks about his baby sister. We shall see!
2 comments:
We missed you
oh my! congrats! so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment