I feel like I've been waiting forever for this. Fall!! All those people (you know who you are!) who told us you don't need air conditioning in Colorado Springs. Nonsense!! We WILL be getting it for next summer. Granted, it was an exceptionally hot summer, but I was starting to get miserable. So, I am very happy to welcome fall. We've even had some snow on Pikes Peak!
Two weekends ago we set out for a drive to see the beautiful changing colors of the Aspens. We thought we'd just wing it and see where the road took us. Mistake! We ended up being gone nearly 11 hours. At least the scenery was pretty.
Two weekends ago we set out for a drive to see the beautiful changing colors of the Aspens. We thought we'd just wing it and see where the road took us. Mistake! We ended up being gone nearly 11 hours. At least the scenery was pretty.
Cottonwood Lake, I think it was called. Somewhere near Buena Vista.
A little break to skip rocks. We probably would have stayed a while, but there were so many peaceful fishermen around, I'm positive they were all anxious for us to get on our way.

No comments:
Post a Comment