Monday, June 14, 2010

Popsicles

Life doesn't get any better than this...summer, Popsicles and brothers...



Naturally, the best way to clean up a Popsicle mess is a naked romp through the sprinkler...
From innocent little boys running in the sprinkler to a massive water fight...
Look at poor Jack behind the water spray in this one...he didn't know what to do!
Grandma rescuing Henry...
 
Even I could not escape...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Patti King said...

Worth the wait. I have tears in my eyes. I need all of them on a CD. Can I? Especially the "Wall" one. Thank you so much!

The Andersons said...

Oh my gosh Dana- those pictures are great! What editing software does she use? We are looking to get something soon for editing and I would love to know. I love the second one of the boys eating popsicles with the faded color- so cute! I also love the one of Henry with faded color just standing by the side of the picture holding his shorts- so sweet!

mitchellunited said...

yes, i agree - such great pictures!

Angie Weis said...

Funny water fight pictures.....precious pictures of your boys!! Great job capturing the moment :)