Our trip to Portland was wonderful! I was able to enjoy it feeling minimal guilt knowing the boys were safe and happy at home with Maureen and Bob. It's always great exploring a new city and an especially fun treat for it to be just Josh and me. Much needed! And who knows, maybe we'll live there someday...it's a great place. One of my favorites was the Portland Saturday Market downtown. Dozens of great people selling their incredible handmade goods.
Portland is known for its numerous microbreweries...quite appealing to my beer-lover husband. Our first stop was Henry's 12th St. Tavern with over 100 beers on tap. Josh was a kid in a candy store. I think the second picture was taken at Rogue. We visited quite a few :)
Portland is known for its numerous microbreweries...quite appealing to my beer-lover husband. Our first stop was Henry's 12th St. Tavern with over 100 beers on tap. Josh was a kid in a candy store. I think the second picture was taken at Rogue. We visited quite a few :)
Greatest book store ever! A whole city block! I could have spent a whole day there. Somehow managed to walk out with just one book, for the boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment