After the coast, we drove back inland to Oregon wine country. Again, so beautiful. It was overcast, but warm and the greenery was breathtaking. As were the rolling hills of vines :) I think we ended up at 5 vineyards in about 3 hours. All very different, but great...we bought from each. Some bottles have to wait quite a while to enjoy, but others can be opened now. Part of the fun is definitely meeting various people at each winery and hearing their stories. It was a fantastic afternoon.

2 comments:
What a trip! How long did you have? I'll have to show Adam to beer-related posts! He'll be jealous for sure of the Rogue bar visit.
Are your bamboo floors in yet? I can't wait to see pictures!
Dave's going to be excited to hear more about your trip to the vineyards! :) Your pictures of the grape plants are beautiful!
Can't wait to see you guys again soon!
Love
Jess
Post a Comment